The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, September 21, 2006



Amidst the rumors of funny biz within Cash Money, G-Unit's Young Buck commented on what he saw during his time at Cash Money Records. At about 7:20 in the clip you can hear Young Bucks comments...



powered by ODEO

Question to Young Buck: “Speaking about men acting like women, how do you feel about that Cash Money situation right now and what they’re saying about the whole kissing on each other and all that, all that movement? Because you was down with them for a moment. Did you see that when you were there?”

Young Buck’s response: “I seen that shit go down. I ain’t gonna sit here and fuckin’ lie…That is just some gay ass shit! To each their own, but I ain’t gonna sit here and fuckin’ lie. I can cosign my homeboy B.G. He didn’t play that shit and Juvy [Juvenile]…he stay far from that shit. But now…[Lil’] Wayne, that’s my nigga, but shit. And Turk, that’s my nigga, but he locked up in the pin…I got love for niggas, but I don’t got nothing but the truth…I ain’t throwing nobody under no bus. It was what it was.”



Spotted @ ConcreteLoop