The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, November 27, 2006
“One day the time will come for a black Bond and hopefully I can audition for it. It’s a dream of mine to play a great role like that,”

- Comments Reportedly Made By Diddy At MTV Europe Awards








''Whitney Houston has now officially filed for a divorce from Bobby Brown. She cited irreconcilable similarities.''

- JIMMY KIMMEL, ON JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE











"Jennifer, you're too sweet. Stop saying thank you. Stop coming in on time. Get an attitude. Be a diva, it's okay. Be angry. Be rude. Be evil."

- DREAM GIRLS WRITER-PRODUCER BILL CONDON TO JENNIFER HUDSON










I was married to a cheater. I went to marital counseling. I have been divorced since 1993, so I'm all healed and everything. I have worked it out. I'm not bitter. I'm okay. I'm really okay."

- Gayle King speaking to Will Smith on her radio station