The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, November 16, 2006


Kayne West's ex Brooke Crittendon found a media outlet that cares that she is Kanye's ex and is capitalizing on the 2.6 minutes she has left...Yup, this is the one referenced in the song "Number One" with Pharrell about running on myspace...

She is in the November issue of Vibe Vixen...



Here are a few qoutes:

“Guys like me because I’m funny and have a big ass”, she says. “I’ve always been popular and always had a man”

“Stars gravitate towards each other,” she says, “and I’m way too dynamic to be with someone who isn’t a star”

“Yeah, it sucks to see your ex-boyfriend in love with someone else,” She says. “But let’s be real: our life was about him. And now my life is about me again”




Well I guess she told you...Thanks to ConcreteLoop for the scans.