The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, December 22, 2006
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In a recent interview with SOHH.com, Bow Wow addresses the notion that he's the king of "106 & Park" as opposed to "Rap City," to which he says:

"Busta Rhymes was at my album release party last night. I am getting respect because I am sticking to what I do. I never try to get outside my lane when it comes to making records. I never talk about stuff I am not about. You never hear Bow Wow say I'm bustin' my guns. That's not what I am about. I'm about making the ladies scream. I'm about making the ladies faint, throw their bras and panties on the stage. That's where I win at and people respect me for it."

That I can respect!

Read the rest of the interview and how he feels about Ciara @ SOHH.com


Bow Wow also stopped by The Wendy Williams Experience...

PART ONE

PART TWO

Labels: