The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usHere's a snippet of Lisa Miceli's blog, she claims to be MJ's mistress!? With Mike and Juanita announcing their divorce, she claims to blog "to keep up with the tabloid drama and gossip surrounding [her] relationship with Michael Jordan."

Lisa Miceli, Michael Jordan's mistress

There reason that I am writing the blog is because MY private relationship with the world's most famous athlete was being manipulated and distorted by others. Some of these people had my consent to write an article and others did not.

No, am I not PR for Michael Jordan. The last thing that I would ever do is promote Michael Jordan to another woman. I am Lisa Miceli, Michael Jordan's mistress acquired after his second retirement from the game of basketball. As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I hope to pen a book soon, in which I will be able to go into more detail on some things that on a blog, I just cannot get into depth quite yet. Michael Jordan puts his whole life out there and frequently pens books aout his experiences in basketball. Think of this as a blog about the courtship of one of his women. I got sidetracked with some of the comments and it is not that I am not publishing all comments, it is jst that if you read the blog, some of the questions are already answered. I do not want to re-visit the same questions and comments over and over again. However, your comments are appreciated and give valuable feedback to me. I am sure to address them in book form in the near future.

Michael Jordan is definately the best sex that I ever had. However, there is more to the story than that, as sex creates very strong emotions and bonds between people. As I have said in the past, sex is the ultimate expression of love. Every sexual encounter is an opportunity to bring more than just two people together but whole families, who may be from very different backgrounds. Along with that, you bring together a circle of friends and potential business contacts, as long as that relationship has not been abused. In my story, you will hear of friends trying to overstep their boundaries and take on the role of a parent or even try and take over my spot. It was devasting for me to feel constantly challenged in my relationship with Michael Jordan by people who were claiming to be friends and were only around my under the pretense that they WERE a friend. I am in my 30's and it was tough and was employed the whole time that I dated MJ. I met MJ at 26 yrs of age. I like anyone else look for love, not a famous man.

However, my first love, my high school sweetheart was an athlete. I guess those are just the type of men that I gravitate towards.

CHECK HER BLOG FOR MORE!

Labels: