The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted

Did America get it right? I think they got it half right...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I was shocked to see Sabrina Sloan go over Haley [so forgettable, I forgot her last name, and too lazy to look it up]! And Sanjaya staying over well anyone at this point...

I was really hoping Sabrina would stay and have all 5 African American girls in the top 6 for the novelty of it all, but I guess that was wishful thinking...But it was definitely Antonella's time to ride out!

We say Tootles to...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sabrina Sloan | Antonella Barba


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jarred Cotter | Sundance Head

Photos from the AMERICAN IDOL Top 12 Party Under the Cut!














Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Labels: