The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, March 30, 2007

Fresh new music...Keep it in your life!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Beyonce - Oye [Listen]


Beyonce - Irreemplazable [Nortena Remix]


I think my girl is trying to pull a reverse Selena! She's crossing over on the Spanish circuit! I love it though and I am sure the Spanish fans are freakin' out for it...Smart move chica! I like the new Nortena Remix, takes me straight to Mexico! LOL...

Beyonce - Welcome to Hollywood


This is the solo version of the cut on Jay Z's album...



Rihanna ft. Jay-Z - Umbrella



Here is the new single from Ri-Ri, with he help of boss, Jay Z...
I guess there is an extra "r" in Um-ber-el-la! Ay...Ay...Ay! LOL! Blame it on Barbados...
oh...the mediocrity that we love!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson & Attitude - Hello



This is a bonus track from Shock Value...It's a cool, chill song...I likes!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Robin Thicke - S.O.S. Baby



Unreleased track, for obvious reasons, this wasn't great, very fluffy, but we love Robin in all he does so he could sing the theme to Sesame Street and I'm lovin' it!

Labels: , , ,