The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, March 01, 2007
...but confirm that they are in love!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Nick Cannon has been touched by an angel – Victoria's Secret Angel Selita Ebanks, that is.

"Selita's amazing," the Roll Bounce star told PEOPLE at the Vanity Fair Oscar party on Sunday. "She changed me – I'm no longer a player. She changed everything."

Cannon, 26, and Ebanks, 24 (and a PEOPLE.com video diarist!), met "a while back," Ebanks says, but a source close to Cannon says things only heated up between them in late January, when they ran into each other at a Super Bowl pre-party in Miami.

Though Ebanks jokes that she had to "clean up" Cannon's act, he's "made me the happiest I've ever been," she told PEOPLE at the launch of the Secret Embrace bra in New York City on Wednesday.

Still, she's quick to clear up rumors that they got married in a quickie Las Vegas ceremony last month.

"I'm not married," she said. "We're just two young people and we're happy. I laugh a lot and he laughs a lot and I think that's what's important. I support him and he supports me."

He may soon be able to offer support in the form of acting advice: Ebanks is in talks to star in the HBO comedy pilot Whitney, about a clique of female friends in Miami.


Source: People.com

Labels: ,