The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Let me introduce you to how it goes down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!



You may know B.R. native Lil' Boosie [Bad Azz, Zoom ft. Yung Joc]?! Well meet the rest of the Trill Ent. Family...Wipe Me Down is the resident anthem here and the original by Foxx was the staple during any night out...now the remix featuring label mates Lil Boosie and Webbie is hitting the national scene. The video, shot right here in the city, is out show how you how to Wipe Me Down...This is the first single off of "Trill Fam: Survival Of The Fittest" to be released next month on Trill Ent/Asylum

Shoulders. Chest. Pants. Shoes.

Now I have to admit, I wasn't always a fan and I definitely can't get with all the jiggin' and ratchetin' around these parts, but the song is quite infectious!

'Cause I'm On!