The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I normally don't post much about Paris Hilton, who is famous for being famous...but the fact that the talentless heiress has been sentenced to 45 days in jail is just too hilarious to pass up!

The Facts:
  • She drove drunk
  • She got a light sentence of probation, suspended license, community service and driving class
  • She didn't do the service or class
  • She was pulled over again with the suspended license
  • The judge said..."Heffa, you going to jail!" and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail
Since the court appearance Friday, she has fired her publicist and told paparazzi "I told the truth, I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted. I don’t deserve this.”

Her mother laughed out loud at the sentence and her lawyers are appealing...I think she should go to jail! She's been acting an ass for years and it finally caught up with her...too bad, so sad for her!

Labels: