The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted

This is why I love Sarah Silverman! She completely gives it to Paris!






Rihanna is getting better, but still needs some work on those vocals hun...I liked the performance though...




This was best part of the show, probably the number one reason to watch! Loved Amy's performance...

Which leads me to some of questions and thoughts I had after watching the MTV Movie Awards...

  1. Why did they keep cutting to Samuel L. Jackson in the audience, because he clearly looked disinterested in the show?!
  2. I am already over the Transformers!! They should have just put Transformers Presents...
  3. How many rehab jokes were there in total?
  4. Why do I feel the need to go to Old Navy, right now?
  5. Where Amy Winehouse back up singers not the highlight of the show?!
  6. Last but not least...No more man-on-man kisses...that shit is just nasty!!!

Labels: , ,