The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tameka Foster, Usher's fiance, thought it would be a good idea to tell her side of the story to Essence.com...blabbing about Ursh, being preggers, her ex, and at the end I still don't like her ass. It's just oogey...uggh with her I gotta good man speech!

In response to Wendy Williams' comments on her show:
Wendy Williams is obsessed with me. I think that is so sexy to have someone talk about me every day, especially when I don't have a CD, demo or TV pilot. I'm just a stylist and designer and if I can be mentioned in the same breath as Diddy, then I must be doing something right. I think she loves me more than she lets on. I need to make her a part of my marketing team.

...So you know Wendy HAD to respond! Check out Wendy's rebuttal...

On her character:
I'm probably one of the most down-to-earth, non-Hollywood people you'll ever meet. I'm real, not plastic. So you'll never see me smiling perfectly in every picture or waving my hand for the cameras like a princess on a float. If anything, I'm always trying to avoid taking pictures. I'm shy in that way. The spotlight is Usher's lane.
Riiighht...you can't sell me that pipe dream!!




When asked if she was preggers:
Yes, I do plan to have children with Usher. This is the man I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him.

Read the full interview @ Essence.com

Plus, Sandra Rose says Tah-ME-kah is Liar...

Labels: ,