The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, July 20, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JoJo has a cover of the ever-so-popular "Beautiful Girls" that leaked today...I actually think I like her version better! I am big fan of her voice, I think she is quite talented...The song is just infectious no matter who sings it though. Check out Jo Jo's version and see if you like it:



And speaking of Sean Kingston, he has a new single out called "Me Love." The 17 year old Jamaica native is working to create a new genre that meshes Rap, Reggae, Dancehall and Pop...This one has more of a traditional Reggae feel to it. I actually like this one better than Beautiful Girls. It's definitely radio friendly...and no suicides!



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
His self-titled debut album hits shelves July 31st


Labels: ,