The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, September 21, 2007


Mariah Carey debuted a new slimmed down figure at the VH1 Save the Music 10th Annual Gala and say the secret to weight loss is "bleak diets."
"I don't feel like you have to be a size zero. We should all just embrace who we are physically," she said. "I'm not supposed to be a stick figure girl. It's just not me."

Last year, the singer first confessed her "bleak" diet consisted of "basically soups and fish prepared really blandly." And Carey couples the nutrition plan with arguably the most well-traveled trainer in town.

"I have a wonderful trainer whose name is Patricia, she lives in St. Barts, poor girl," she said. "People say, 'Only you would fly someone from St. Barts to New York to work out.' "

Carey added, "We do water aerobics mostly." [SOURCE]
Man, she can fly my ass from Louisiana to NY and I'll count her squats and make her do some push ups...only charge her half the fee too!

Labels: