The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Diddy says he "doesn't fight over girls" at the press conference to launch his new venture with Ciroq vodka, not as an endorser, but as a decision maker. "I am taking on the lead on all marketing, including advertising, public relations and product placement … and of course my many fabulous events," Combs said.

However when questioned about his recent news-making altercation in the club, he said, "That incident did not happen," he said. "It was totally blown out of proportion. I'm sorry that the papers had to waste so much ink on it.

"I don't fight over girls."


Plus, he later told Us Weekly at the same event that Jennifer Lopez would make a fantabulous mother...
"She's going to make a great mother, she is one of the most caring people I've ever met. When I went out with her, I saw that quality. I'm extremely happy for her, and I will be sending some expensive god-daddy presents to her baby."
It worked for Kim!

Labels: ,