The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nicole Scherzinger slings a little hate on her former bandmates from the reality show created group Eden's Crush...Nothing like a little controversy when you are releasing your third single and your album is pushed back to next year...
"...it was hell... I was in a band with five other girls and every day was torture for me. We were on TV all the time and the atmosphere was awful. I was the one nobody liked and there was nothing I could do to stop that. Maybe it was because I was the pretty one. The other girls thought I was bitchy and ambitious. They would all say things about me, both to my face and behind my back... Every day I was in that band I cried my eyes out. The band was meant to be fun and frivolous but the reality was that it was miserable... I was too sensitive back then, but I got toughened up. I couldn't have gone into the Dolls without my experience in Crush." [SOURCE]
Watch: Nicole's Audition for Pop Stars [Eden's Crush]

Labels: