The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rihanna is making headlines today for finally admitting that she dating Josh Harnett telling the UK's Mirror...

"I've fallen for him big time," and goes on to gush, "I would be lying if I told you we were not more than just friends. He is so hot and he is really sweet to me. When we hang out it feels right - even though it's still pretty new."

The pair met back in October and have been hanging since partying together at the Pink Elephant in NYC. Josh is 10 years her senior and the star of this years 30 Days of Night.

On top of her love confession, a slightly risque picture was hit the net of Rihanna and a friend getting a bit touchy feely...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've seen worse...have fun chick!

Labels: