The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This website, OC Weekly, posted a fictitious yet friggin' hilarious interview with Lil Wayne and Zac Efron [one of the chirren from High School Musical] and took the world by storm...blowing up blogs and my email box.

Funny thing is, reading it, if you know New Orleans or Lil' Wayne, he sure doesn't talk like this:
“Zac and me was both in San Francisco a few months ago for a comic book convention or something, and we met at an afterparty at some bar,” he says, pausing to break down pieces of pungent pot to roll into a joint. “To get away from these girls that was chasing him, he ducked into the bathroom and I followed him in there. I was like, ‘What’s crackin’, my brother from another mother?’”
LMAO @ comic book convention...Seriously? The genius that wrote this bafoonery gets a hand clap [and a Rick James wit it] for his creativity.

It gets better...or maybe worse!
“What’s up, my nigga?” Efron says, giving Wayne a pound, a hug, and then, to my astonishment, a full-on kiss, reminiscent of the one Wayne famously gave his surrogate father Baby last year. (Obviously, Efron is going to have to work harder to squelch rumors surrounding his sexual orientation.)
And the best of it all...
“Hell, no! This is how I live! I get up in the morning, get my dick sucked four times, drink a Molson’s, and then hang out with Zac. What, do you want me to go to Hawaii for a vacation? You got a job, but this is my vacation right here.”

Adds Efron, “Word!”
Ha ha ha...

Labels: