The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The "Heart of the City" Tour with Jay Z and Mary J. Blige kicked off in Miami at the American Airlines Arena this weekend with a handful of special guests, to the tune of Kanye West, Jeezy, and Timbaland. He also took the time to declare his support of Obama [we can dig it!] after blasting "Fuck Bush!" [Can dig that too.]

My big homie The Dream is opening for the pair and of course you know Mary ripped the stage with her power vocals [so I hear, cause I wasn't there but I will give a full report from the show when I go!]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Check all the tour pics after the jump!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: , ,