The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"If I confess the truth, I've earned that diva image," she told Extra. "I admit that sometimes I have enjoyed the celebrity more than I should have."

hat's not to say that Reynolds has become a pushover.

"Be very clear that I'm not a doormat," she said. "But I have learned that sometimes modesty and humility shows the most strength and courage. So that's the Star that you see right now."

Does she stay in touch with her former co-hosts on "The View?"

"I'm sure that everybody's gone on with their lives," she said. "I've gone on with mine."

She added that she does hear from one of the ladies on a regular basis. "I get really cute cards from Elizabeth (Hasselbeck) all the time," she said.

Reynolds is stepping in for radio host Michael Eric Dyson for three days this week on the Radio One network. She also produced a year-end review show airing Dec. 26 on TV One. The show focuses on issues that impact black America.

[SOURCE]

Labels: