The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
For real! I am Cali girl 'til I die, but this dude urks my nerves for real! I've never cared for him or his music and he always seems fake and WACK!

Anyhoo, today I add a piece of audio to my list of reasons why he is a cornball...

Might be number 2 after number 1:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

...but before number 3:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

___________________________________________

Now This! The Game went on Hot 97 last night to talk to Funkmaster Flex and addressed his relation to Vida Guerra saying that he didn't "date" her but did "finger" her at a Jamie Foxx house party...so gentleman like! Now if Vida, let him she nasty too but the fact that he decided to call himself braggin' about it is so high school!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

CHECK THE AUDIO

PART 1

PART 2

Labels: ,