The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, January 26, 2007


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute huh? She seems really down to earth!

WATCH NOW

Make sure to catch the SAG Awards on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on TNT and TBS!

In other Award News, PEOPLE caught up with Chris Rock for his opinion on Eddie Murphy:

For Your Consideration: Eddie, Not Me!Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We caught up with Chris Rock to find out – under the guise of asking who he's rooting for during awards season – just how many times he could say his idol Eddie Murphy's name in one press conference. We counted at least six:

Who are you rooting for during this year?
I'm rooting for Eddie Murphy. I hope Eddie Murphy wins everything. Forest Whitaker too. I'll go with Eddie Murphy and Forest Whitaker.

Did you talk to Eddie after his Golden Globes win?
No I haven't talked to him. He's in ... Where the hell is Eddie at? He's overseas right now.

Dreamgirls was such a departure for him. Could you ever do something like that?
Can I do something like Eddie Murphy? I mean no. Eddie Murphy is way better than me.

Can you do a serious dramatic role?
Hey, I smoked crack in New Jack City. I was a hit man in Nurse Betty. I've dabbled.



Read More...


Labels: