The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, January 25, 2007
I Love New York's latest castaway, T-Weed [Born Kevin Watson] is trying to explain his exit from the show based on his credit report...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Enquiring minds want to know... Am I worth $100 Million?
First, let's look at the question asked of me.
Omarosa asked me "What am I worth?" And as a true "G", I answered "I’m worth $100 Million. I can access and touch whatever amount of money I need to touch".

Is this statement true? 100%. Why did I give such an in your face answer.
Why not?
I answered the question given and know that my worth is not based on money alone but intellectual thought and work product I have developed for brands over the past decade. (I won the challenge because I had a great business presentation that pertained to giving to the hood which the edit failed to show).
So, thank you VH1. No love lost.

Was that an accurate assessment of my credit rating on the show or monetary worth? No, not at all.
Was the last job I had at a pizza shop called Munchies? No.

.........

Was I shocked when they zeroed in on my birthmark and New York's crazy mom called it a "green growth" after knowing full well I have a clean bill of health?
On the real, it wasn’t pleasant, but yeah, I was surprised cuz I’ve never heard any complaints before.

Do I have a perm?
No, it’s my natural hair that usually gets "whipped up" by my stylist.
Sorry, I don’t usually have to do my own hair so if you hated it, perhaps you need to catch me in reality. I'm a dude, I don't do hair.
[READ MORE]

Labels: