The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted



MIM ft. LeToya - Without You


powered by ODEO

Mr. Music is my Savior (MIMS) has dropped the next track from his debut album, with his labelmate LeToya to show a different side...It as a classic hood-type love song. I like it though, after his first single "This is why I'm hot" I wasn't expecting this, but I was pleasantly surprised.




Omarion ft. Usher - Ice Box [Remix]


powered by ODEO

Is it just me or did Usher come and kill O on the vocals?! Either way, we always love to hear Ush sing so it was cool that he hopped on the song...but at this point I'm a bit over the song...


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Bobby Valentino - That Thing


powered by ODEO

Special Ocassion has a new release date...May 8th. Many songs have leaked over the past months but according to Bobby V and Ludacris, the album is hotter! Saying the songs leaked were just a teaser of whats to come...

Labels: , , ,