The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, March 16, 2007
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So this is how the story goes for me, one night my boyfriend calls and says turn it to VH1 Soul and write her name down...So I flip to it and catch the ending of this cool song... So I get into and so I scribble the name Amy Winehouse | Back to Black

Well about a week later he's over and says where's that name of the chick from the video, and I find my scribble scratch and try to make out what we now now know is Amy Winehouse and start looking for her music...

So the first thing I find is "Rehab," and immediately recognize it from this Britney Spears Cover:



After listening to a few other tracks I was hooked, an immediate fan and have been playing her Back to Black album non-stop!

Here is the title track, Back to Black



and my other fave, Rehab



Check her WEBSITE and MYSPACE

Get downloads of her music @ ConcreteLoop and Hip & Pop

Labels: