The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Chris Brown is eyeing a September release for his sophomore Jive album, "Exclusive." Brown, who has also written several songs this time around, says recording has been like "a family reunion."

Among the songwriter/producers working on tracks are several from his self-titled first outing -- Bryan-Michael Cox, the Underdogs, Sean Garrett and Scott Storch -- as well as will.i.am.

"Being from Virginia, I've got to go back to my go-go roots," says Brown. "I'm not trying to go grown," he told Billboard in December. "I'll be 18, but I'm not trying to go overboard and lose my fans. I'm trying to have a bit more mature songs, about sexuality and stuff like that. I'm not trying to go deep into it."
Source: CBS News

Labels: