The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, April 06, 2007

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Justin on awards: “I used to care about those awards and trophies - maybe when I was younger. Come on, it’s all a load of bullshit, right? I view the Grammys the same way I as I see my deal with McDonald’s. I regret the McDonald’s deal. I don’t regret doing the Grammys entirely but I wish I hadn’t put so much of myself into it. It’s kind of interesting. Just like the McDonald’s deal, whose market share went up 25 percent when I walked into those offices and changed their image. When I did the Grammys, the viewing figures went up by 25 percent. Funny, isn’t it?”

Justin on Christina Ricci
: “I’m infatuated with her talent. She’s immensely talented and an amazing woman. The sex scene was pretty hot. I’m not going to say it doesn’t feel weird pretending to f**k someone in front of a man with a sound boom, though.”

Justin on having his butt edited out of ‘Black Snake Moan’
: “One of the first conversations I had with the director was about nudity. In the first cut you could see my ass but, thankfully, that’s now out.”

Labels: