The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Word is Tango [aka Patrick the Ninja Turtle] has a girlfriend back home in Florida! And she is none-too-pleased with New York!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

According to MediaTakeOut:
MediaTakeOut.com located a woman claiming to be Tango's girlfriend - and she had a lot to say. The young lady, who is a student at Florida A&M University, told us, "The show was just a big game ... you know, for his rap career. But that psycho New York doesn't seem to get it. The crazy [EXPLETIVE] texts [Tango] at least 100 times a day and sends him all kinds of naked pictures of herself."

And according to the woman, she's beginning to fear for her safety. She explains, "I'm not really worried about Tango leaving me for her. But I'm worried that [New York] may spazz out one day and come and get us." The young lady continues, "If you read some of the things she sends [Tango], you'd be worried too. In one message she said that she's not afraid to murder someone for [Tango]. ... Most of the times me and [Tango] read what she writes, we laugh at her. But there's nothing funny about murder."

And there may some truth to what the woman is saying. A key source at VH1 told MediaTakeOut.com that during the taping of the reunion show, Tango was very cold towards New York.

Make sure to set your DVRs to catch the reunion show, Sunday @ 9pm!
It's been described as "Explosive"!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here are a few quotes posted on the Celebreality Blog from the reunion show:

1. "My credit is so good that I have my own Visa card."

2. "She rode out on shell-back, I rode out on horseback."

3. "Like you, I am a man of Christ."

4. "Everywhere I go, I get free shots, free drinks, free one-night stands."

5. "Women don't put perfume on their lips!"

6. "I did what I had to do to X him out, and obviously, I got X'ed out."

7. "I don't believe in MySpace gangstas. I don't believe in Internet thugs."

8. "Talk to the ass, bitch."

Can you guess who said what?

Labels: