The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Rumor has it, that the new couple is Shay "Buckeey" Johnson and Andre 3000?! No hate on that, I actually find Shay to be one of the most likable of the Flavor of Love chicks!

However...Fresh over at Crunk & Disorderly is getting some conflicting emails from various people claiming to be her PR Reps...
Hey Fresh-

I am a PR consultant in New York who works with Shay "Buckeey" Johnson of VH1's Charm School. I received an e-mail from my laywer earlier today regarding a posting on another gossip site claiming my client was in a relationship with Andre 3000.

After speaking with Shay, we are both very confused as to where this might have come from but it's actually false information. Although I thought those two pics together looked quite nice, she's not in a relationship with Dre...at all.
Then the above was retracted, then this came...
Public Notice: Shay "Buckeey" Johnson of Charm School is my client and hasn't responded to the rumors of her and Andre 3000. So, we regret to inform you of this wrongful information from Nicole Price as Kim Tumey is her PR rep not Ms. Price. So, for any media concerning Shay "Buckeey" Johnson we ask that you contact us at www.KimTumeyEntertainment.com or 214-783-9453 to get the correct facts. Thank you!