The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, May 22, 2007



Jennifer Husdon - Special ft. Papoose

Love Jennifer, Not lovin' Papoose... I feel like the rhyme was real elementary, but her voice is great and I don't think this is indicative of the album!




Keyshia Cole - Left It Go ft. Missy Elliot & Lil Kim



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Amy Winehouse - Rehab [Remix ft. Jay Z & Pharoahe Monch]


Ehhh....I was expecting so much more! Because I love Amy I wanted the track to get a little twist, not enough to take away the original 60's groove, just a slight twist. I don't really like when they put verses on a track and call it a remix...switch it up! I like both the verses, just not enough that I would release it as a single, it just sounds too much like someone's homemade remix...




DJ Khaled - We Takin' Over [Remix ft. Akon, R. Kelly, T-Pain, Lil' Kim, & Young Jeezy]



Labels: , , , , , ,