The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, June 14, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Akon address his criticisms, the rag-doll incident in particular, with a new song called "Sorry, Blame It On Me." He basically says sorry she was where she shouldn't have been...lyrics include:

I’m sorry that it took so long to speak / But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani / I’m sorry for the hand that she was dealt / For the embarrassment that she felt / Just a little young girl trying to have fun / Her daddy should never let her out that young / I’m sorry for Club Zen getting shut down / I hope they manage better next time around / How was I to know she was underage / Enter 21 you know the club they say / Why doesn’t anybody wanna take blame / For rising back out disgracing my name / I’m just a singer trying to entertain / Because I love my fans I’ll take that blame

Akon - Sorry, Blame It On Me

Labels: