The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, June 11, 2007



TGT - Please Don't Go [Remix]


The first installment in what is now another R&B supergroup called TGT is the remix to Tank's Please Don't Go...it's now has a R. Kelly-esque conversation feel between all three. I think I lost track of who was doing who's girl, but the vocals are great. I love Tank and Tyrese as singers, Ginuwine I'm not a superfan but the 3 together is pretty cool.




Kanye West - Bittersweet ft. John Mayer


Kanye West - Stronger


Are we ready for more Kanye West music? I like Kanye as an artist but his out of studio antics made him annoying. I like Bittersweet because I am a fan of John Mayer! Plus a little Keyshia Cole at the end? It pretty interesting song.

Stronger is cool as well. It's a pretty signature song for him with tricky lyrics and production.




Usher ft. Snoop Dogg - Do It 2 Me


This is possibly from his upcoming album, The Masterpiece, it's a pretty hot song...I'm looking forward to the new album.




Mutya Buena ft. Amy Winehouse - B Boy Baby


Mutya Buena is one-third of the UK group Sugababes and is on her way to a solo career. This is a collaboration with Amy Winehouse that many are raving about. I like her sound a lot and it doesn't hurt to have song with one of the hottest artist of today!

Labels: , , , , ,