The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, June 25, 2007


Yeah, I think these wearing this cute lil' wrap number to cover the bump too...



"I am looking forward to moving into another form of what I feel is another creative outlet for me and that would be acting," the 26-year-old singer told reporters Monday in Shanghai, where she was to hold her first mainland China concert.

Aguilera, who married music executive Jordan Bratman in 2005, said she was taking her time reading and understanding the film industry.

"It is something that, when I attempt to do it, I want to do it right so it's important for me that I do choose the right first role for myself," said Aguilera, who will perform Tuesday night at the Shanghai Grand Stage, host to earlier performances by the Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and the Black Eyed Peas.
[SOURCE]

Labels: