The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, June 25, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tyrese (last name Gibson) tells Elle Magazine how to spot a cheat, what he likes in a woman, and why James Franco should watch his back...

ELLE: Your songs portray a man who's particularly adept at seduction. Do you feel you're better at seducing women than the rest of us?

T: I'm definitely more talented than most of the guys I know. A lot of guys who just want to have sex will sit with the same woman and try all night. I'm able to look at a woman, have a five-minute conversation with her, and tell if it's a waste of time or not. I figure things out a lot faster.

ELLE: Your song "I'm Sorry" was about getting caught cheating. How have you dealt with this particular scenario?

T: My ex-girl told me, "I love you so much, and I know it's just a phase you're going through." When a woman comes at you like that, you look at her as being so mature because she understands if I'm cheating, it's not her problem, it's mine. When a man cheats, it's not a reflection of what she's not.

ELLE: Have you learned anything about how not to get caught?

T: A lot of men are very sloppy with the way they cheat. You can get caught from your cell phone or hanging around the wrong people while you're doing your dirt. Or you can get caught after a woman purposely leaves something in your car.

Read more of his interview at Elle Magazine...I will say he is completely right about a man cheating not be a refection of the woman...Hard lesson to learn, but a real one!

Labels: