The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, June 01, 2007
Rihanna is working the pages of Giant Magazine...




On why the Jay-Z relationship rumor…

“I guess it’s just the affiliation with him. Being a female and being on his label and having a close business relationship. I guess that sparks the rumors. I’m guessing. Because there’s no other way. At first it was funny, like Ah this is so funny! Why would they think this? Really? Ew. Then it was like they’re still talking about this? This is getting a little frustrating now. Can they cut this out? Because it got really intense where people just weren’t letting up. Then it turned into a “beef” between me and Beyonce. I was like where are these people going with this? This is crazy.”





READ MORE @ GIANT MAGAZINE

In other Rihanna news, she has spoken about out her father, who was a former crack addict:
"I just knew that my mom and dad would always argue when there was a foil paper with an ashtray," she says. "He would just go into the bathroom all the time. I didn't know what it was... [But] he knew that to get closer to [his kids], he had to cut that out. And he did."
Plus, here is the official track listing to Good Girl Gone Bad, it hits shelves next Tuesday!

1. Umbrella feat. JAY-Z
2. Push Up On Me
3. Don’t Stop The Music
4. Breakin’ Dishes
5. Shut Up and Drive
6. Hate That I Love You feat. Ne-Yo
7. Say It
8. Sell Me Candy
9. Lemme Get That
10. Rehab
11. Question Existing
12. Good Girl Gone Bad

Labels: