The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Amy Winehouse was on her best behaviour in her first trip to the pub since fleeing rehab, according to punters today.

Star and husband Blake Fielder-Civil hit the pub last night after escaping the exclusive The Causeway rehab clinic in Essex yesterday.

But a local resident in The Old Eagle pub in Camden said the singer seemed "in control" and relaxed when she popped into the boozer. The pub regular, who refused to be named, said: "She came in with her husband and another friend last night.

"She had a quiet drink in the corner and she seemed in control and fine. She was looking really good and it looks like she might be getting back on track.

"She smiled really nicely at me when she left.

"I didn't know her from Adam, but as she went past me I said 'Hi, are you alright' and she smiled back at me as if to say 'I'm alright, thanks'.

"She didn't seem stressed or harassed at all. I didn't see what she was drinking, but she didn't seem drunk in the slightest.

"I didn't pay any attention to the husband to be honest because I was just looking at her, but hopefully this is it and she's sorting herself out now, because she's so talented and it would be a shame for her to waste it." [SOURCE]

Labels: