The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, August 06, 2007
Winner of ANTM, Dani Evans tells Precious Times Magazine that no reality show would make her bow to a god other than hers as well as discusses her Christianity.

"The only time that the producers really took notice of my Christianity was when we were in Thailand. They asked us to bow to Buddha and of course, I wouldn't do it. The cameramen asked me why I wouldn't bow. I shared that to bow to Buddha was to put him over my God, and that I will never put any other image or idol before my God, and I just cannot and won't bow to Buddha. I think at that moment, they realized that they had a Christian on their hands. It is easy to say you are a Christian, read your Bible, and go to church on Sundays. But to be committed to God, you have to walk it out in everything you do."
[SOURCE]

Labels: ,