The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AllHipHop.com: Now, you call yourself the "King of All White Girls." Elaborate on that for me.
Polow Da Don: Just the “King of the White Girls.” I ain't self proclaimed but I run with it. [Laughs] There was a stage in my life where I went crazy with dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order; it goes man, woman, child. [SOURCE]
Wow...that's definitely a bold statement there buddy! To each his own, if he likes the Snow Bunnies, have at them, because I don't want cha...but he lost me on the divine order. He for sure needs to find him a Becky to follow that theory!

Labels: