The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted



Us Weekly caught up with Eve in Vegas at the MTV Awards who is clearly ecstatic that she can really celebrate...with a drink that is!!

How many more days with the ankle bracelet?
Oh, tomorrow! 11am. It's gone forever! I'm so excited!

Are you going to have a drink tomorrow?
You know I am!

What will you have?
I don't know yet. I might wait for dinner. I gotta start slow. It's been so many days

Continue reading to catch more with Eve...

What do you think about Britney performing tomorrow?
I just hope she does well. She needs to do well. Hopefully she pulls it out and surprises everyone.

What do you like about the VMA's?
Just that it's fun. It's the one awards show I can actually sit the whole way through. Normally I do what I have to do and leave, but it's one of those award shows that you don't want to miss.

Tell Us about your new album.
Here I Am coming out October 16. I am so excited about this album. It's a great line up of people. I have Scott Storch, Pharell, Timbaland, Paul Wall, Mary J. Blige, TI. I feel really good about it.

What was it like working with Mary J?
She's amazing. Mary is one of the realist people on earth. She's just Mary.

And Pharell?
Pharell. . . . is different. (laughs) Because I don't like being told what to do. Not that he's bossy in any way. It's just that he knows what he wants, and I'm just a brat, so it takes me a minute.

Do you ever see yourself collaborating with Britney?
At this point no, but you never know. I'm not opposed to it.

Speaking of collaborations, do you keep in touch with Gwen Stefani at all?
I just went to her L.A.M.B. show, which was amazing. They have so many things that I want from that line.

What's it like to see her as a mom now?
Oh my god, that baby! Jesus! Gwen's a love bug, so it doesn't surprise me.

Are you dating anyone?
I wish I was! Do you know somebody? Jesus!

Labels: