The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted


Isiah Thomas vehemently denied using slurs toward Anucha Browne Sanders, the former MSG official who has sued him for sexual harassment.
"Not as much and I am sorry to say I do make a distinction," said Thomas when asked if he thought it was offensive for a black man to call a black woman a "bitch."

"A white male calling a black female a 'bitch' is highly offensive to me," he said.
Later outside court Thomas implored reporters not to misconstrue the meaning of his deposition remarks.
"Please don't mischaracterize the video that was shown in court today. I don't think it's right for any man to ever call a woman a 'bitch.' I didn't do it, and I wouldn't do it. Thank you," said Thomas. [SOURCE]

You can watch the video of his unedited deposition HERE.

Labels: