The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWho can forget the dude that put the light skinned brothas on the map? Well the young kids may not know just who Al B. Sure is, but if you ever wondered what he has been up to, EURweb caught up the the former heartthrob...
"And we've got Al B. working on the new album, which is called 'Honey I'm Home.' It's been quite a while, but its coming. Everybody I run in to, from Anthony Anderson to Michael Jackson, are asking me 'When're you going to come with the new album. I really love it and appreciate it. It's about time now. I've lost all the weight and it's time to do it."

He's currently a popular radio show host from 9 am to 12 pm on LA radio station Hot 92.3. It's a job Al B. Sure says he enjoys greatly. By the way, radio and CDs aren't the only mediums he's dabbling in these days.

"Definitely, Hot 92.3 has been a blessing to me. I talk to (millions) of people everyday. I'm definitely keeping the radio gig. But I'm also in a new straight to DVD film with Blair Underwood. It's called 'The Hit' and it's on CodeBlack/Universal. It also stars DeRay Davis and James Russo from 'The Godfather.' It's a nice little joint."