The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lil' Wayne was clearly on that Hawaiian Homegrown Hay when he talked to Vibe Magazine for the November issue...From 50 Cent to Superhead to Baby Mama, he clearly spoke his clouded mind.

The most talked about is the fact that he said that his mother asked him to find someone and have a baby at 15, but his ex-wife and mother of his daughter says he is talkin' out the side of his neck.

Lil Wayne says:
"A year after Rabbit was gone, I was on tour like crazy with Cash Money, and my momma said she was bored, alone, and scared in the house by herself. She was like, 'Why don't you just have a baby with somebody? Just tell the little girl's mom I'ma take care of the baby, don't worry about that.' I was like, 'I don't have nobody I like like that!' She was like, 'Just find somebody! You don't like Toya?' I was like, 'Alright, I like her then.' Toya was 14 when she got pregnant, and I was 15 asking 14-year-olds. Toya's the only person that agreed outta all the ones I asked. I said that my momma wants a child. And they was like, 'That's your momma's problem!' So Toya was like, 'Shiiit, when we due, boo?'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Toya Carter, Weezy's ex-wife says he lying:
So he never asked you to have a baby?
No, he never really asked me to have a baby. He mentioned that he wanted a baby someday, but we didn't know it was going to be that soon. It just happened during the time we were dating.

Was it a surprise when you found out you were pregnant?

Yeah, it was a complete surprise. My family wanted me to have an abortion because we were only fourteen and fifteen. I wasn't with that because me and my aunt – who I lived with at the time - didn't really believe in that. His mother [said] she'd help me with the baby. It was a surprise to his mother too. His mother never told him, like he said in the interview, to go out and find someone. She was like, y'all young, but I'll help you out with the baby. It was a complete surprise to everyone. [READ MORE]

Read more [hilarious] excerpts of High Times with Weezy @ Vibe.com

Labels: