The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted


Bobby Brown reached out to EURweb.com to say that he didn't have a heart attack...
"I heard that I had a heart attack earlier, but I didn't," Brown told [EURweb] during a phone call Wednesday afternoon.

However, the 38-year-old singer said he went to the hospital for a simple pre-tour check-up – "I gotta make sure my vitals and everything is straight" – and next thing he knew, folks were reporting that he had suffered a heart attack.

"That's what happens when you're Bobby Brown," he joked. "I just had some procedures done. The doc cleared me and said, you know, [go] do what I do."

"But everything's all right with me. I got a clean bill of health and everything's fine," he says. "I’m ready to get on this road and do these shows and take care of what I gotta take care of."
...but here's the gotcha gotcha [yeah I resurrected the Boom Kack vocab] X17 has pictures of Bobby B. in the hospital look more telling than a "pre-show check up" and who goes to a hospital for a check-up, you typically go to the doctor's office, right? Hmm...Can I get a nurse to clue me in on all these cords and IVs!


Labels: