The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kanye to the...is entering the literary world with a book called Thank You and Your Welcome. I expected it to quite entertaining to say the least! And it's pretty cheap...you can add it to your Christmas wishlist! Reading is fundamental...
It's dope....10 bucks. I teamed up with co-author J. Sakiya Sandifer to make my literary debut with Thank You And You're Welcome!, an entertaining volume of "Kanye-isms "-- the creative, humorous and insightful philosophies and anecdotes used in creating my path to success. It captures the same wit, playful irony, and piercing insight found abundant in my lyrics. In Thank You And You're Welcome! I deliver my personal message uncensored, without any five-second delay or media distortion.
You can pre-order at Kanye's Blog

Labels: