The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, November 26, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Being a Grammy-winning soul sista doesn't mean you won't get called "the n-word" in 2007! But ya'll know Jilly from Philly don't take any foolery...
...she was alone, "waiting outside for the valet to bring the car round, and these … I say kids, but they must have been 25, looking wealthy, five-o'clock-in-the-morning wasted. And this guy's saying, 'Step back nigger, step back nigger.' He's saying it like it's a song, but there's nobody out there but me. I was taken aback, and I said, 'Excuse me?'
Continue reading to see what she did next!


And he said, 'Shut your mouth and don't say a word when a white man is talking.'

"I'm not kidding. I started laughing, and I followed him and his cohorts through the parking lot laughing hysterically, and they became more and more uncomfortable. It was one of the best moments of outrageous laughter I've had.

"To think for one moment I could possibly fit into that box … I am so far from that word that it is funny. They looked so uncomfortable; I wanted to emasculate him, to make sure he was getting no nookie that night. The girls sobered up and were looking scared. It was something else - the first time in my life I've been called that. Wow. But I enjoyed it. You must fight back; it's imperative. I like the fight in me now." [SOURCE]

Way to handle it! Loves it...

Labels: