The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, December 27, 2007

Raz B posted the above video retracting his statements and apologizing for the allegation that Chris St(r)okes molested him...

Omarion also came out and defended Chris with the following statement:
"I want to be on the record as saying that "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo
Thorton are lying regarding Chris Stokes. Chris is a father figure to
myself, and many others in the industry. He's guided us, helped raised us
and is nothing more than an inspiration and someone I respect to and look
up to. I have spent countless hours, days, weeks and months with the man
since the age of 5 and have never once seen him behave inappropriately.
He's married to my aunt and I know this man very well. I stand behind him
with no question whatsoever," said Omarion.

"I have grown up around Chris and this is crazy to me. These people
have damaged me, and my reputation and I won't stand silent and will do all
within my means to speak the truth about this matter," said Omarion.

Do you believe it? Or did Chris throw some cash to zip their traps?! I agree with B. Scott, he tells it like no other!

Labels: , ,