The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, December 24, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Chris Stokes isn't going out with out a fight...He released the following statement:
“The accusations that Demario “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this. My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children," said Chris Stokes, CEO of The Ultimate Group.

"It’s also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills ," added Stokes.
Funny thing is, this isn't the first time that people have called out Chris for being a sick nut. There have been rumblings for years that he's not liked in the industry, that he's a shady ass dude, and even pedophile behavior. Check out a little history on the B2K/Stoke love affair.

All I'm saying is...this is suspect:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: ,