The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Buffoonery at its best... Gary Coleman says he's been "secretly" married since last year to a 22-year old chick named Shannon Price.
Coleman tells INSIDE EDITION the couple married secretly on August 28, 2007 on a Nevada mountaintop after meeting on the set of one of Coleman’s movies. The ceremony was extremely intimate. Coleman says, “Nobody was around but the minister, preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us. That was all that was there. There was nobody else.”

Price, who actually proposed to Coleman, tells INSIDE EDITION he surprised her with their wedding on her 22nd birthday. “I didn’t know that I was going to be in a helicopter ride and seeing the Grand Canyon and getting married in the Valley of Fire. I had no clue,” says the blushing bride. “I mean I knew that we were getting married, but I thought it would be just a little chapel.”
It can't be the money, 'cause dude have been selling ish on eBay for the last few months...Maybe that's where they met? LOL.

Read more @ Inside Edition