The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rihanna covers UK's Fabulous Magazine where she confesses that her "bum" is what rocks but her award winning legs keep her working. Plus, she offers that asset to the haters to kiss...

What do you like about your body?
My bum, and I keep working at it as I want it to be perfect. It makes my clothes look good – and guys like it!

And what do you like least?
My legs. I’m insecure about them. Everyone wants to have slim, perfectly-toned legs and I’m the same. I do weights but I don’t want my legs to bulk up so I do a lot of cardio. I’ve lost a lot of weight since I started working out and if I exercise every day for a week, I can drop several pounds. If I diet, I see even faster results.

What rule do you try to live by?

Make your haters your motivators. [Hang with Jigga]

Now she also proclaims her singledom, but this interview was probably done a while ago and pre-Chris Brown romp in the Indies...

Check out candids of Ri-Ri getting some retail therapy in Paris after the jump...






Labels: