The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More hot and steamy texts have been released between Detroit Mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick and his former Chief of Staff/Secret Lover Christine Beatty. These two had some serious ish going on, besides getting called in a bold-face lie about firing the police chief, they also got put on serious blast about their sordid love affair! Based on the texts raging from April to October of 2003, chick was head over heels for the mayor...

And I quote...
Beatty to Mayor: "I love you so much. Thank you for coming to see me. I was very happy to see you."

Mayor to Beatty: "Love you too. I realize more everyday how much. You look real good by the way."

...talking about Beatty's children

Mayor to Beatty: "I might be their stepdad one day"

Beatty to Mayor: "Why might? What happened "not yet"? LOL."

Mayor to Beatty: "The "might" is on you!"

Beatty to Mayor: "LOL! Nigga, I already claim it! KCK 2012. You told me that you would be my boyfriend everyday until I was your wife. Are you renigging?"

...after a night of jumpoff action

Beatty to Mayor: "I really wanted to give you some good head this morning and I didn't know how to ask you to let me do it. I have wanted to since Friday night when you asked me at the club."

Mayor to Beatty: "...Next time just tell me, just tell me to sit down, shut up and do your thing! I'm fucked up now!"

...later in October

Beatty to Mayor: "I love you so much man! Thank you for showing what it's like to be head over heels in love."
Read the full document here...this ish is crazy!